¹æ¹®À» ȯ¿µÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¿À´ÃÇÏ·çµµ ÁÁÀºÀϵ鸸 °¡µæÇϼ¼¿ä

°¶·¯¸®

KOREA GLS
[ÄÚ¸®¾ÆÁö¿¤¿¡½º~Æ÷¿öµù.Àü½ÃÈ­¹°] ¾È³ªÀÇ Áý¿¡¼­ÀÇ ±Þ½ÄºÀ»çÈ°µ¿ #8
  • ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ : ¹Ú½Â¿î
  • µî·ÏÀÏ : 2021-05-10 06:17:54
  • À̸ÞÀÏ : info@koreagls.co.kr

¾È³ªÀÇÁý¿¡¼­ÀÇ ±Þ½ÄºÀ»çÈ°µ¿ #8

Áö³­ÁÖ Åä¿äÀÏ¿¡ ÁöÀÎÀÇ °áÈ¥½Ä¿¡ Âü¼®ÇÏ´À¶ó ºÀ»çÈ°µ¿À» ÇÏÁö ¾Ê¾Ò°í, ¿À´Ã ¿ÀÈÄ¿¡ ¾È³ªÀÇÁý¿¡ °¡¼­ ±Þ½ÄºÀ»çÈ°µ¿À» Çß´Ù.
5¿ù 5ÀÏ¿¡µµ ±èÇÏÁ¾ ½ÅºÎ´Ô°ú ¸¹Àº ºÀ»çÀÚµéÀÌ Çå½ÅÀ¸·Î ºÀ»çÈ°µ¿À» ÇÏ°í ±âÀûÀ» ¸¸µé¾ú´Ù.
ºÀ»çÀÚµéÀº ºÀ»çÈ°µ¿°ú Çå½ÅÀ» ¼±ÅÃÇß°í, ºÒÆòÀ̳ª ºÒ¸¸ÀÌ ¾ø°í, ¼­·Î ¿äûÇÏ°í, ¼­·Î Çù·ÂÇÏ°í, À¯±âÀûÀÎ ÆÀÇ÷¹À̸¦ ÇÑ´Ù.
¼­·Î Àß ¸ð¸£´Â »ç¶÷µéÀÓ¿¡µµ ºÒ±¸ÇÏ°í, ÈǸ¢ÇÑ ÆÀ¿÷À» °¡Áø ¾È³ªÀÇÁýÀ» »ý°¢ÇÒ ÇÊ¿ä°¡ ÀÖÁö ¾ÊÀ»±î?

1¿ù 30ÀÏ¿¡ óÀ½ ºË°í À¯ÀÍÇÑ ´ëÈ­¸¦ ³ª´©¾ú´ø ±àÁ¤ÀÇ È­½Å ÀÌÀç¿õ Àü ±³¼ö´Ô°ú ¹Ý°©°Ô Àλ縦 ³ª´©°í, ¿À´Ãµµ Áñ°Ì°í ÆÄ¿öÇ®ÇÑ ´ëÈ­¸¦ ³ª´©¾ú´Ù.
¿¡³ÊÁö ³ÑÄ¡°í ±àÁ¤ÀûÀÎ Á¸Àç, ºÀ»ç¸¦ ÁÁ¾ÆÇϽô ºÐÀ̽ðí, ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ »î°ú öÇÐÀ» °ü´ëÇÏ°Ô ³ª´²Á̴ּÙ. °¨»çÇÑ ºÐÀ̽ôÙ.

ºÀ»çÈ°µ¿ ÈÄ¿¡´Â õÁÖ±³ ½ÅÇдëÇпø»ý ±èµ¿À±¾¾¿¡°Ô ³»°¡ ¹è¿î "¿ÂÀüÇÔ"À» ³ª´²ÁÖ¾ú´Ù.
¿ÂÀüÇÔÀº ÀüüÀÇ, ±úÁöÁö ¾ÊÀº »óÅÂÀÌ°í, »ç¶÷Àº ¸»·Î Á¸ÀçÇÏ°í, ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ Á¸ÁßÇÏ°í ¼ÒÀ¯ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ°í, »î¿¡ ÀÖ¾î ÈûÀÌ µÇ´Â ¹è°æÀÌ´Ù.
±×´Â ÈǸ¢ÇÑ ½ÅºÎ´ÔÀÌ µÉ °ÍÀÌ°í, ÀÀ¿øÇÒ °ÍÀÌ´Ù.

I promised to myself I'd do volunteer work every Saturday. 
As I had to attend a wedding ceremony last Saturday, I wasn't at Anna's House.
So I was there this afternoon.
I washed dishes with a volunteer for one and a half hour as usual.
Priest Kim Hajong and many volunteers create a great miracle out of devotion to people.
Volunteers have chosen volunteer work and dedication, so they have no complaint or dissatisfaction here, and ask one another and willingly cooperate.
They do show a very cohesive team play in the work, in spite of the fact that they don't know one another very well.

Don't we need to think about Anna's House with a very well-working teamwork?

I came across Mr.Lee Jae-woong who shared good things with me on January 30.
A little more than three months have passed I met him last.
We were so happy that we shared good experiences. He's really positive, bright, energetic, and altruistic.

After completing the work, I shared "Integrity" with a graduate student in the Catholic theology, Mr.Kim Dong-Yoon.
When a great leader is based on integrity and authenticity, he will be able to exercise a great leadership and have a positive influence on society.
I bet that Mr Kim will be a great priest, and I'll  support him as long as I'm in communication with him.
It was such a great afternoon.

#¾È³ªÀÇÁý #±èÇÏÁ¾½ÅºÎ´Ô #ÇÔ²² #³ª´® #ºÀ»çÈ°µ¿

#Volunteer_Work #Sharing
#Annahouse #KimHaJong

#ÄÚ¸®¾ÆÁö¿¤¿¡½º
#Àü½Ã¹°·ù #À̺¥Æ®¹°·ù 
#Çà»ç¹°ÀÚ¿î¼Û
#Æ÷¿öµù #¼öÃâÀÔ¹°·ù
#ÇØ»ó¿î¼Û #Ç×°ø¿î¼Û #¼±Àû
#¼öÃâ¸ñÀçÆ÷Àå
#º¸°ü #ÄÁÅ×À̳ʺ¸°ü
#koreagls #exhibitionlogistics