°¶·¯¸®

KOREA GLS
[ÄÚ¸®¾ÆÁö¿¤¿¡½º~Æ÷¿öµù.Àü½ÃÇ°¿î¼Û] ¾È³ªÀÇÁý¿¡¼­ÀÇ ±Þ½ÄºÀ»çÈ°µ¿ #11
  • ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ : ¹Ú½Â¿î
  • µî·ÏÀÏ : 2021-05-29 07:13:54
  • À̸ÞÀÏ : info@koreagls.co.kr

[ÄÚ¸®¾ÆÁö¿¤¿¡½º~Æ÷¿öµù.Àü½ÃÇ°¿î¼Û] ¾È³ªÀÇÁý¿¡¼­ÀÇ ±Þ½ÄºÀ»çÈ°µ¿ #11

¾È³ªÀÇÁý¿¡¼­ÀÇ ±Þ½ÄºÀ»çÈ°µ¿ #11

​¾îÁ¦´Â ȭâÇÑ ³¯¾¾¿´°í, ¿©´À Åä¿äÀÏ°ú ¸¶Âù°¡Áö·Î 900 ¿© ¸íÀÇ ³ë¼÷Àεé°ú µ¶°Å ¾î¸£½ÅµéÀÌ ¿À¼Ì´Ù.

40¸í ÀÌ»óÀÇ ÀÚ¿øºÀ»çÀÚµéÀÌ ¾à 900ÀÎ ºÐÀÇ ½Ä»ç¸¦ ÁغñÇÏ°í, ³ª¸£°í, ȯ¿µÇÏ°í, ³ª´²ÁÖ°í, ¼³°ÅÁöÇÏ°í, û¼ÒÇÏ´À¶ó ¼ö°í°¡ ¸¹À¸¼Ì´Ù.

ºÀ»çÈ°µ¿ ÁßÀÇ ºñ±³Àû ÇÑ°¡ÇÑ ½Ã°£¿¡ 21¼¼ÀÇ ´ëÇлý ÀÌXX±º°ú ´ëÈ­¸¦ ³ª´­ ½Ã°£À» ¸¸µé¾ú´Ù.

¾ÆºüÀÇ ±ÇÀ¯·Î ±èÆ÷¿¡¼­ óÀ½ ºÀ»çÈ°µ¿¿¡ ¿Â ¸ÚÁø ÇлýÀ̾ú°í, ¾à 1½Ã°£ µ¿¾È »îÀÇ Á¸Àç¸ñÀû, ÀÚ±â»ç¶û, ÀÚ±â½Å·Ú, ÀÚ±âÁ¸Áß, ²Þ, Çൿ·Â¿¡ ´ëÇØ ³ªÀÇ °æÇèÀ» ³ª´©¾îÁÖ¾ú°í, ±×ÀÇ °æûÀÇ ÀÚ¼¼°¡ ¾ÆÁÖ ÁÁ¾Ò°í, Áú¹®µµ Àß Çß´Ù.

´ëÈ­ÀÇ »ó´ë°¡ µÇ°Ú´Ù°í ¾à¼ÓÀ» Çß°í, ±×¿¡°Ô ¾îÁ¦ÀÇ °úÁ¦¸¦ ÁÖ¾ú´Ù.

¾î·ÈÀ» ¶§ ÀÌÈÄ¿¡ ºÎ¸ð´Ô¿¡°Ô »ç¶ûÇÑ´Ù°í Ç¥ÇöÇÑ ÀûÀÌ ¾ø´Ù°í ÇÏ¿© ³º¾Æ ÁÖ°í Å°¿öÁÖ°í Çå½Å°ú »ç¶ûÀ» ÁֽŠºÎ¸ð´Ô¿¡°Ô ÀÎÁ¤, »ç¶û°ú °¨»çÀÇ Ç¥ÇöÀ» ÇÒ °ÍÀ» ¿äûÇß°í, ±×´Â ÇÏ°Ú´Ù°í ´äº¯À» Çß°í, ¾ðÁ¦ Ç¥ÇöÇÏ°Ú³Ä°í ¹°À¸´Ï, ¾îÁ¦¹ã 10½Ã¿¡ ÇÏ°Ú´Ù°í Çß´Ù. ¤»

Ç¥ÇöÇÏ°í ³ª¼­ Ç¥ÇöÀÇ °æÇèÀ» Ä«ÅåÀ¸·Î º¸³» ÁÖ°Ú³Ä°í ¹°À¸´Ï, ±×·¸°Ô ÇÏ°Ú´Ù°í ¸»Çß´Ù. ¤»¤»

It was quite a sunny day.

Around 900 homeless people and senior citizens who live alone came to Anna's House to get rice boxes.

More than 40 volunteers were busy making meals, carrying them, welcoming incoming homeless people and senior citizens, and giving out the meals to them, and cleaning dishes and cleaning things.

As I found a free time during the volunteer work time, I created some time to talk to a 21-year-old university student who came here from Gimpo for the first time under his father's recommendation.

Gimpo is a 40-km drive away from Anna's House in Seongnam. So cool.

I spoke to him about the purpose of life, self-love, self-trust, self-respect, dream, and acting power for about one hour.

He willingly listened to me and gave me questions. As our communication worked out so well, I told him that I would be a good partner of conversation, and gave him one important assignment for this evening.

As he's never expressed his love to his parents except his childhood, I asked him to express his acknowledgement, gratitude, and love to his parents for their love and commitment.

And he said yes.

I asked him, "When will you do so to them this evening?".

He answered, "10 this afternoon".

I asked him to send me his experience by Kakaotalk after that.

He said yes.

#¾È³ªÀÇÁý #±èÇÏÁ¾½ÅºÎ´Ô #ÇÔ²² #³ª´® #ºÀ»çÈ°µ¿

#Volunteer_Work #Sharing

#Annahouse #KimHaJong

#ÄÚ¸®¾ÆÁö¿¤¿¡½º

#Àü½Ã¹°·ù #À̺¥Æ®¹°·ù

#Çà»ç¹°ÀÚ¿î¼Û

#Æ÷¿öµù #¼öÃâÀÔ¹°·ù

#ÇØ»ó¿î¼Û #Ç×°ø¿î¼Û #¼±Àû

#¼öÃâ¸ñÀçÆ÷Àå

#º¸°ü #ÄÁÅ×À̳ʺ¸°ü

#koreagls #exhibitionlogistics